Our Top 10 Picks at the 2015 Fancy Food Show
We love visiting clients, colleagues, and hundreds of exhibitors at the winter Fancy Food Show in San Francisco. It’s a favorite event—so many yummy foods to sample!—and we always discover new brands and amazing products.
Here are 10 companies worth watching as they grow their brands and develop unique new products.
- O Olive Oil & Vinegar Our neighbor in California’s wine country, O Olive Oil is the original maker of organic citrus olive oils and barrel-aged wine vinegars.
- Clairesquares Handcrafted Irish shortbread with caramel and chocolate, oh my. Look for their collaboration with Haagen-Dazs in February.
- Nature’s Habit Granola & Trail Mix All natural products include healthy flax, sunflower, pumpkin, and sesame seeds as well as delectable dried berries, mangoes, and banana chips.
- Skout Organics Trail Bars Inspired by active lifestyles and enjoyment of the Willamette Valley, brothers Tony and Jason create delicious trail bars with no refined sugars.
- Edison Grainery Offering healthy organic ingredients, Edison Grainery is removing the stigma that only the elite can afford to eat organics.
- Morton & Bassett Spices Transparency at its best. Clear packaging means you can see the freshness and quality of these flavorful spices.
- CocoaPlanet Located in neighboring Sonoma, these thin chocolate wafers have mouthwatering ’pearls’ suspended in the chocolate.
- Chukar Cherries Locally grown, fresh, luscious…plus chocolate. What more is there to say?
- Mr. Espresso This Bay Area company roasts their beans over fires fueled exclusively by oak wood. The difference is exquisite.
- Coconut Bliss We’ll happily give up ice cream for any of Luna and Larry’s flavors made with coconut milk.
- Hint Water (okay, we couldn’t resist an 11th) 0 calories, 0 diet sweeteners, 0 sugars =100% delicious. You have to try to believe it.
Also be sure to check out Fine Vines Artisanal Ketchups, Bites with Spice, Majani Exquisite Kenyan Tea, Chateau Bakery, The No Bake Cookie Co., Chaparral Gardens, Add Garlic!, and Torrie & Howard.
If we can help your company build a strong brand like we’ve helped our clients The Shortbread Studio, Jessie et Laurent Culinary, and Kuhn Rikon Switzerland please give us a call.
O Olive Oil & Vinegar, Petaluma CA
Clairesquares, San Francisco CA
Nature’s Habit Granola & Trail Mix, Napa CA
Skout Organics Trail Bars, Portland OR
Edison Grainery, Oakland CA
Morton & Bassett Spices, Novato CA
CocoaPlanet, Sonoma CA
Chukar Cherries, Prosser WA
Mr. Espresso, Oakland CA
Coconut Bliss, Eugene OR
Hint Water, San Francisco CA