We love visiting clients, colleagues, and exhibitors at the Chicago International Home & Housewares Show. Again this year, we discovered many new and innovative products! Here are our top 10 brands to watch:
1. Lifefactory Our neighbor in the SF Bay Area, Lifefactory© products promote both health and the environment. BPA/BPS-free and made from recyclable glass, they deliver the best taste and you can throw them in the dishwasher. Their colorful new Starter Sets are a great value and help mom, dad, and baby start off right.
2. Bruer It’s clear why Gabe Herz and Andy Clark won an Innovation Award for their Cold Bruer. Never acidic or bitter, this slow drip cold brewer makes velvety smooth iced coffee.
3. Chef’n With their playful new design, Chef’n® introduces the BrambleTM Berry Basket. Now you can conveniently rinse, store, and serve berries all in one fun container!
4. Vapur Truly the ‘anti-bottle’, now Vapur® is teaming up with govino® to bring you the Wandervino Collection. With their ultra light Vintage Wine Carrier paired with govino’s unbreakable glasses, you can take your favorite wine anywhere.
5. govino In addition to partnering with Vapur on the Wandervino Collection, govino’s will soon be offering dishwasher-safe versions of their innovative non-breaking “go anywhere” glasses.
6. Frieling USA These smart, modern, and elegant Smellkiller Zilo Room Diffuser Sticks eliminate the need for chemicals, sprays or electric current to freshen air. How? The high-grade stainless alloy pulls odors from the air and neutralizes them. Our client also won a well-deserved Innovation Award for their new Black CubeTM Cookware. Congratulations Monika and Bernard!
7. Camelbak We’re proud to be neighbors with this innovative, unconventional, and socially responsible company. Camelbak® has reinvented the way people hydrate. Their products replace bottled water and the environmental waste these bottles create. We’re inspired.
8. Chef’s Planet The new products from this inventive company never disappoint. In addition to their new gentle Better Tongs and super-smart Better Spatula, we continue to adore their All-Purpose Cruets. They are truly design classics.
9. Crow Canyon Home For more than 35 years this San Francisco company has made enamelware chic! Lightweight and shatterproof, their limited edition pink collection is a stylish new take on an American classic.
10. Nomiku This creative San Francisco company has just introduced a wifi sous vide for home chefs. Versatile and fun, the WiFi Nomiku makes cooking precise, simple, and delicious.
Okay, we couldn’t stop at 10…
11. Enrico True to their mission to create eco-friendly beautiful products, Enrico’s new Urban Earth Collection is clean, contemporary, and made from reclaimed mango wood. We’re also fans of their Italian-inspired Acacia Cheese Grater and Teak Lemon Squeezer.
We’d like to support you build a strong brand like we’ve helped our housewares clients Kuhn Rikon Switzerland and Toockies Organic. Get in touch and we’ll be happy to send our latest Case Study ‘Designing a Unified Global Brand’.